We are based in Springfield, Illinois, and represent and service over 4,000 members in 15 states. Our members are trucking companies as well as companies that operate trucks as part of their business.
Mid-West Truckers Association works closely with all state and federal agencies involved in the trucking industry and are considered a leader in representing the trucking industry throughout the Midwest. We serve on many state, regional, and national advisory boards to make sure the voices of our members are heard.
March 12 - Central Advisory BoardLocation TBD, 7 p.m.
March 25 - Western Advisory BoardIpava, Illinois, Bernadotte Cafe, 7 p.m. (Google Map)
Any Member can attend an Advisory Board meeting, please call the office to reserve a seat for dinner at 217-525-0310
2021 Educational Series Webinars
Click the session below to register to attend. Sessions will be on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m.
All sessions are free to all MTA members and available as a recording afterwards!
- March 9: "IFTA Fuel Tax Update"
-Trent Knoles, Illinois Dept. of Revenue
- March 23: "Turning the Curve on your CSA Score"
- Rose Kastrup, CSA Advisors LLC
- April 13: "2021 labor & Employment Laws Updates Impacting Trucking Employers"
- Jeffery Risch, SmithAmundsen Law Firm
Past Webinar Recordings
- Feb. 23: "Illinois Secretary of State CDL Update"
- Kevin Duesterhaus, Driver Services Director, ILSOS
- Feb. 9: "Working with the New Hours of Service Regulations" (Handouts)
- Matt Wells, Mid-West Truckers Association, Inc.
- Jan. 12: "Trucking and the COVID19 Pandemic Update" - Dan Meyer FMCSA
- Jan. 26: "2021 Trucking Enforcement Update" - Due to technical difficulties, this webinar was not recorded. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.