We are based in Springfield, Illinois, and represent and service over 4,100 members in 15 states. Our members are trucking companies as well as companies that operate trucks as part of their business.
Mid-West Truckers Association works closely with all state and federal agencies involved in the trucking industry and are considered a leader in representing the trucking industry throughout the Midwest. We serve on many state, regional, and national advisory boards to make sure the voices of our members are heard.
Northern Advisory Board Meeting
August 18, Location TBD, 7 p.m.
Any Member can attend an Advisory Board meeting, please call the office to reserve a seat for dinner at 217-525-0310
2022 Educational Series Webinars
Click the session below to register to attend. All sessions are free to all MTA members and available as a recording afterwards!
- "FMCSA Entry-Level Driver Training Requirements"
- Joshua Jones, FMCSA CDL Divsion
- "Navigating the Maze of Skyrocketing Insurance Premiums"
- Jim Brdicka, The Hub Group
- "Camera Technology and Safety"
- Kurt Kim, Motor Guardian Cam
Know Your Cost of Opperation